June 29th, 2013
OK, you have finally done it… you have earned enough swagbucks to be able to redeem there for a gift card! Hooray! So what do you do now?
- Step 1: Go to the Rewards Store – If you are on swagbucks, you should be able to see “Rewards” along the top bar. Personally, I always hover over it and go to the rewards store, and look for gift cards.
- Step 2: Decide what you want – Buck for buck, Amazon $5 gift cards are the best value, so I recommend those. You can choose other routes as well. Either way, you can search for it (for example, just search “Best Buy” if you want to get a gift card to Best Buy), or you can browse the selections.
- Step 3: Snag it – Once you find the gift card you want to order, click on it. That will bring up another screen, where you will have the option to “Snag This!” Click that green button, and submit your order.
- Step 4: Verify yourself – If it is your first time getting a reward off of swagbucks, this process is a little more complex, as they may have to send you something in the mail to confirm who you are. If it’s not your first time, you can either confirm it via email, or via a security question. Each way should be equally easy, and should supply you with your gift card!
- Step 5: The waiting is the hardest part – After you order your card, it will usually take a week or two for it to actually come to you. Do not despair, it will come! Trust me, getting that reward and getting something you want or need for free will make all of your hard work worth it! Congratulations!
Categories: Swagbucks Rewards